Baltic Road Racing Championship 2019
Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian motorcycle sports federtions have reached general agreement regarding Baltic Road Racing Championship 2019.
1. The Championship shall consist of the following 4 rounds, where points will be counted from the 3 best rounds:
Round I - auto24ring (EE) 18-19.05.2019
Round II - Nemun Ring (LT) 27-28.07.2019
Round III - Bikernieki (LV) 24-25.08.2019
Round IV - auto24ring (EE) 07-08.09.2019
2. If there are two races during the weekend, the average points (of both races of the same weekend) will be counted into final standings of the Baltic Road Racing Championship.
3. Championship accounts individual results of all participating riders. The points are being counted for the places according to the table below:
In case of the even result, the winner is determined by the number of the higher places taken during the season. For example if two riders have the same amount of points after after the last race then the one who had more first places during the season becomes a winner. If both riders won same amount of first places then the one who won more second places becomes a winner and so on. If result still remains even then the one who who took higher position in the last race becomes a winner.
4. The rounds will be guided by the Regulations of the country federation which is hosting the race.
5. Baltic Road Racing Championship is the only official joined Road Racing championship in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia recognized by Ltvian, Lithuanian and Estonian motorsports federations.
6. Champion classes:
C600 (pretendent 600)
C1000 (pretendent 1000)
B600 (Rookie 600)
B1000 (Rookie 1000)
Supersport 300 (SSP 300)