Audru ring, Parnu, Estonia
Track Day before Baltic Circuit Racing Championship event. Open for sports and amateur riders.
1. Acc to the current regulations in Estonia everyone who wishes to enter the event needs to provide a vaccination certificate, a negative test (PCR or antigen) certificate, or a certificate that they have recovered from Covid.
2. Everyone who travels through Latvia must fill the covid form at https://covidpass.lv/en/ The form has to be completed within 48h before crossing the border of the Republic of Latvia.
3. Everyone entering Estonia must fill the covid form at https://iseteenindus.terviseamet.ee/ This can be done up to three days before arrival.
4. Unvaccinated travelers from Finland and Poland will not have to go to self-isolation.
5. Unvaccinated travelers from Lithuania (currently a high-risk country) will have to:
OPTION 1 - go-to self-isolation in Estonia. Isolation time can be shortened in the second test is made but there must be at least 6 days between the two tests to shorten the self-isolation period. If the first test was taken before arriving in Estonia (up to 72 hours earlier), the second test can be taken on the third day after arrival at the earliest.
OPTION 2 - leave the country within 24 hours after they crossed the Estonian border. The person is not subject to self-isolation requirements if they arrive in Estonia for up to 24 hours as a tourist. So, you don't have to go to self-isolation if you come for one day.
6. PCR test has to be done not earlier than 72 hours before crossing Estonian and Latvian borders. Antigen test has to be done not earlier than 48 hours before crossing Estonian and Latvian borders.